The rate of change is ever increasing, and with more organisations evolving towards a DevOps environment to support continuous delivery, JKVine recognises that infrastructure monitoring alone fails to provide the complete picture.
Ask yourself, is your monitoring solution:
- Allowing you to detect and resolve issues before your users are impacted?
- Inexpensive and easy to configure and maintain?
- Providing meaningful trends and alerts while removing the IT war room ‘blame game’?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, contact us for advice and expertise on cost effective Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solutions.
We deliver IT Operations, Application Support and Business Users the complete visibility and insight needed to support business objectives.
We provide expert advice on appropriate APM tools for your business, and can deploy and support them in your environment.
Our APM services include:
- Implementation of leading APM solutions including AppDynamics, Dynatrace, HPE and Riverbed
- Configuration of Alerts, Dashboards and Synthetic Transactions
- Mobile and Browser Real User Experience Monitoring
As business systems become more complex, the importance of Network Performance Monitoring (NPM) to diagnose application issues, identify root causes and perform capacity planning has never been greater.
JKVine provides cutting-edge NPM solutions that deliver insight into network behaviour and help mitigate the risk of service degradation. We also optimise system performance through detailed analysis of network traffic and resource utilisation.
Additional benefits of JKVine’s NPM solutions include:
- Proactively monitoring Network Performance across every data point, to maintain SLAs and ensure service continuity
- Providing complete, end-to-end visibility, down to individual network packets, in real time
- Reducing cost through appliance-based technology that helps manage and monitor your network with less overhead, while leveraging built-in automation
- Eliminating downtime at scale while identifying anomalies prior to end-user impact
- Correlating time-based data against performance data, to help understand the impact of network performance on your business